Job Title: Senior Enterprise Data Architect
|Job Title:||Senior Enterprise Data Architect |
|location:||Los Angeles, CA|
|Description:||Experience Requirements: 8 years’ experience in MDM, Data Warehouse, and data modeling. MUST HAVE PROPERTY & CASUALTY EXPERIENCE.
Responsible for setting direction across the enterprise and ensuring that project and program architecture aligns to the vision.
• Expert knowledge around designing and leading MDM solutions. Significant experience with IBM InfoSphere MDM Advanced Edition (AKA MDM Server) and IBM InfoSphere MDM Standard Edition (AKA MDS Initiate) is preferred.
• Expert knowledge around designing and leading Enterprise Data Warehouse, data mart, and BI solutions.
• Excellent ability to work with all levels within the IT and Business organization.
• Well versed with Master Data, Operational Data, Analytical Data, Unstructured Data, and Metadata.
• Experience with various integration areas, such as data integration, application integration, business process integration, and UI integration.
• OOD and development through UML.
• Hands on experience with data profiling tools and processes.
• Expert knowledge of normalized and dimensional modeling techniques
• Experience with Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, DB2 UDB and DB2 Mainframe.
• Prior experience with data modeling repository server environment and maintaining model versions/model objects
• Excellent SQL skills and demonstrated ability to write complex SQL for purposes of analyzing data and/or evaluating how information needs might be translated into back end database structures.
• Insurance industry experience is heavily preferred.
• Experience with Metadata applications and solutions.
• Experience designing and leaving Product Information Management (PIM) solutions and implementations.
• Business Process Management process and application experience.
• Experience with unstructured data through the design and development of content management solutions.
• Additional 3-5 years working in another role within a data warehouse team, such as business/data analyst, quality assurance analyst, ETL developer or BI / information delivery developer.
• VMware Design and Architect Certification and/or EMC Cloud Architect Certification
• Experience with any existing Cloud Service Provider (e.g. Amazon EC2, Google, or Microsoft Azure).
• Familiarity with any of the open source cloud solutions (OpenStack, CloudStack).
• Insurance data model experience, such as IAA and Accord.
• Canonical management tools, such as IgniteXML.
• Experience with various integration tools (i.e. Message Broker, DataPower, Informatica ETL).
Email resume in Word to JeffAltman@TheBigGameHunter.us. Please include the job code for the position with your resume. NOTE: WE WILL ONLY RESPOND IF YOUR RESUME APPEARS TO FIT A ROLE
PAID RELOCATION. NO VISA TRANSFERS. NO OVERSEAS RESUMES. NO 3RD PARTIES.
To receive a complimentary subscription to my job search ezine, No B.S. Job Search Advice, go to www.JeffAltman.com to subscribe. Receive tweets from Twitter with job search tips and job listings.