|Description:||Sr. Software Developer, Dayton OH.
Phone and Skype or Face to Face interviews.
Responsible for hands-on application and database development for .NET based Web and Handheld applications. Development efforts involve mobile devices including Windows Mobile, Android, and Objective-C. Software supports 100+ mobile field force using handheld devices
· Responsible for application development in the construction of new web and mobile applications
· Interact with the operations team and customers to collect and document software requirements
· Develop system technical architecture documentation and design diagrams
· Develop workflows to minimize field data collection errors and ensure process adherence
· Design wireframe screen flows for use in functional and design specification documents
· Lead application and database development for performance improvement and scalability
· Troubleshooting performance issues and provide guidance for best practices at design time or as part of the code review process
· Incorporate software updates in the Configuration and Build Management Plan and the sequence of these updates should be designed to minimize risk to system operations
Required Education & Experience
· Bachelors degree from four-year college or university and
· Four to eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Experience implementing high performance web based applications
· Experience with mobile technology preferred
· Experience in working with utilities (water, gas, electric)