|Description:||Candidates must be US citizen or green card holder
ROLE: SAP BO/BI Developer With FICO
DURATION: 6+ months contract (possible extensions)
LOCATION: San Diego, CA
( need mid level – 7 yrs exp. and we will get immediate interview)
This position requires experience in reporting requirements gathering, BI/BW data gap analysis, object development, testing, and delivery of Business Objects solutions, in the form of reports, dashboards, and others. The solution is based on Portals and supported by BW, SAP, and non-SAP sources, mainly with SAP Business Objects.
*Core SAP experience a must*
This professional will perform the following essential functions:
• Provide technical support to users on all matters related to the Business Object BI solutions
• Must be able to translate user defined requirements into an SAP/BI technical solution using various business object reporting tools available.
• Analyze, scope BOE content requirements for portal integration, collaborate with Enterprise Portal team to configure BOE in EP.
• Working knowledge of CMC
• Business Object performance and tuning to support Netweaver/BI team when necessary
• Help strategize reporting, security, future deployments, etc.
• BO Portal Integration and development (Netweaver and Corporate Intranet)
• Formulate Security requirements & collaborate with BOBJ admin to implement security
• Ability to define scheduling requirements based on Business Requirements
• Monitor, communicate and troubleshoot issues with data integrity, data design, and functional and technical software issues
• Creates comprehensive technical program documentation including specifications, test plans, etc.
• Responsible for SAP unit testing, system testing and integration testing.
• Excellent communication skills
• Provides end user training and documentation
• Provides 24/7 support as directed
Skills, Experience, Education:
• Knowledge and experience in various SAP Finance and HR R/3 modules: FI, CO, GL, MM, PS, FM, GM, PA, OM, LSO, Time and Payroll
• Hands-on development experience with BO Universe Designer, Webi, Interactive reporting, Live Office, Query as a Web Service, Crystal, and Xcelsius/Dashboards.
• Active participant in at least (1) full-cycle implementation of Business Objects from project planning to go-live and post go-live support in an SAP environment
• Hands-on with code life cycle management (move from Dev-QA-Prod)
• 5+ years minimum of SAP & Business Object experience
• Some experience with SAP BW, Infocubes, MultiProvider, & BEx Query and understanding of their integration with Business Object BI solution.
• Performance tuning Business Object reports in collaboration with Basis/Infrastructure team.
• Good understanding of Business Object /SAP Integration for reporting solution
• Good understanding of Enterprise Portal integration with Business Object Enterprise.
• Experience in production support for BOE reporting on SAP and non-SAP sources
• Knowledge and experience in query optimization techniques.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to conduct presentations to all level of management