- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Expertise in performance optimization using tools such as YSlow or PageSpeed
- Experience navigating Photoshop and slicing/saving images for the web.
- Experience writing simple SQL statements (SELECT, UPDATE, INSERT, DELETE)
- Experience using jQuery
- Experience using JSP/JSTL or equivalent server side templating language (PHP, ASP)
- A firm grasp of SEO / SEM best practices
- We like people who stays up to date with current technologies. They read development blogs, newsletters, follow other notable developers on Twitter, etc.
- We like people who is passionate about what they do. They have side projects, their own website, and contribute to Github projects