|Description:||Digital Producer/Content Analyst
6+ Month Contract
Key Job Responsibilities
• Manage content and users in CMS with an understanding of how to prioritize projects and resources
• Manage content, design and production for promotional emails
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams (creative, development, writers, and internal clients) to effectively anticipate problems and proactively generate solutions.
• Evaluate content requests, provide constructive feedback and translate the content to meet marketing best practices and brand standards
• Quality control content on the website. Ensure content is relevant and up-to-date. Manage process for monthly audit/content review of key pages and ensure all pages are reviewed on schedule.
• Follow established coding standards, writing and design style guides
• Provide digital graphic production art support and content distribution support on social media channels
Desired Skills and Experience
• Experience and proven track record updating websites utilizing a web content management system.
• Familiarity with mobile production.
• Digital graphic art production/design and layout
• Familiarity with front and back end development (HTML, Java, CSS, Web Services, XML)
• Working knowledge of UX, IA and QA
• Ability to translate technical requirements to marketing and non-technical partners
• Strong organizational skills and detail orientation.
• Process-driven with ability to help define and refine new processes.
• Excellent project management and communications skills
Horizontal Integration participates in Everify